Camping Cabin Rentals in the Adirondacks
Cabins must be reserved for a two-night minimum stay and must be reserved for a 3-night minimum stay on holiday weekends.
Cabin Check-In: 2:00pm / Cabin Check-Out: 11:00am
The cabins at Deer River Campsite are not the typical Camping Cabin found elsewhere. After looking at cabins in other campgrounds, we self designed and constructed our cabins to be both functional and serviceable.
Three small cabins are 12′ x 16′ and have 4′ front porches with chairs and small tables. They come equipped with a double bed, table & chairs, a “dorm type” refrigerator, a clothing rack, a four cup coffee maker and a microwave. A ladder-type stairway leads to the left that has two single mattresses.
A combination ceiling fan and light also provide for comfort. They come equipped with a double bed, table & chairs, a “dorm type” refrigerator in a corner-shelved area, a clothing rack, a four cup coffee maker, and a microwave.
Ladder-type stairway leads to the loft that has two single mattresses.
• Small cabins accommodate a family of two adults and up to two youths.
Two large cabins are 12′ x 20′, and have all the same features as the other three, except an increased floor area with double bed, table and refrigerator, and a larger loft area with two double mattresses.
• Large cabins accommodate a family of two adults and up to four youths.
- Campers need to bring all bedding and supplies normally used on a camping trip.
- No smoking is allowed in cabins and no open flames in cabins.
- Microwave cooking (only) is allowed in the cabins, with a charcoal grill and fire pit available for outdoor cooking
- Cabins offer cold water half-bathrooms and located near the main bathrooms
- No pets allowed in cabins.
Check out our Cabin Rental Rates