Nightly Camping Rates
(3-4 night minimum)
|RV Water, Electric & Sewer||$55.00||$59.00|
|RV Water & Electric||$53.00||$57.00|
|Pets (Max 2)||$2 per pet / at time of reservation||$10 per pet if not included at time of reservation|
|We do not offer tent sites; no tents can be added to RV sites.|
|No visitors allowed to your reserved site on Holiday Weekends.|
- Campsite rates are based on a family of up to 2 adults and their children (18 and under).
- Failure to accurately reserve the number of Adults, Children and Pets (max. 2) who will occupy the campsite may incur extra charges upon check in.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are based on availability per the discretion and approval of the management and will be charged at $10.00 per hour.
Cabin Rental Rates
(2 night minimum)
(3-4 night minimum)**
|Family (2 Adults / 2 Children) w/bathroom||$120.00||$125.00|
|Family (2 Adults / up to 4 Children) w/bathroom||$130.00||$135.00|
|We do not offer tent sites; no tents can be added to Cabin sites.|
|No visitors allowed to your reserved site on Holiday Weekends; No overnight visitors in cabins.|
Cabin Check-In: 2:00pm / Check-Out: 11:00am
Cabin rates are based on a family of 2 adults and 2 children OR 2 adults and no more than 4 children. Occupancy is strictly enforced per NYS Health Department.
Failure to accurately reserve all Adults and Children may result in additional fees, re-booking, or, in exceptional circumstances, cancellation of your reservation on arrival. Cabins have a strict occupancy policy, which we cannot and will not exceed as per our license to operate by the Department of Health.
No pets in cabins or on cabin sites.
* 2023 Holiday Dates:
- Memorial Day Weekend (May 26 – 29): 3 night minimum
- Independence Day Weekend (June 29 – July 5): 3 or 4 night minimum, depending on arrival date
- Labor Day Weekend (Sept 1 – 4): 3 night minimum
|Canoe, Kayak or Rowboat||Half Day (4 hours)||$20.00|
|Full Day (8 hours)||$35.00|